- Single Family
9263 8th Ave Jacksonville, FL 32208 Get directions$42,500 $37/Sq. ft.
- Age 60 Years
- MLS# 771731
- Listed 5 Years 14 Days Ago
Cute, cute, cute! This super cute 3 bedroom home located on a beautiful tree lined street is move in ready! It features newer windows, tile in the main areas and wall to wall carpeting in the bedrooms. Very large storage area located off of the kitchen to store whatever you would like. Tax rolls state 2 bedrooms but there are actually 3 bedrooms. This would make someone a very nice home or investment property.The refrigerator and stove are included in the sale.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 1
Building and Construction
- House Style: Ranch
- Structure: Concrete Block
Exterior and Lot Features
- Fencing: Chain Link, Fenced Front & Rear
- Approximate Parcel Size: Less than 1/4 Acre
- Lot Description: Regular Lot, Lot: 50 x 100
Garage and Parking
- On Street Parking
Heating and Cooling
- Water Heater: Electric Water Heatr
- Cooling Features: Central Cooling
- Sewer - Septic Sys
Other Property Info
- Road Frontage: City Street
- County: Duval
- Area: 075-Trout River/College Park/Ribault Man
- Subdivision: Rio Vista
- Directions: From I-95 N Exit Lem Turner Rd. N. Continute Onto Lem Turner Rd., Left Onto Clyde Dr. Right Onto 8th Ave.
- Zoning: Residential
- APN Number: 0365370000
- Type Of Dwelling: Sngl. Fam.-Detached
|1||Martin Luther King, Jr Elementary School||K-5||1.1 mi|
|1||Jean Ribault Middle School||6-8||1.4 mi|
|3||Jean Ribault High School||9-12||1.4 mi|
|NA||Success Academy Christian Private School||PK-12||0.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 9263 8th Ave
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
|2018-04-21||Listed for rent||$900||RentlinxUnits|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.