- 11912 Dover Village Dr W, Jacksonville, FL 32220
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2758 Sqft
- Open House Sunday March 1, 11-3pm Motivated seller, bring us an offer!!!!!! Spacious 5 bedroom home waiting for it's new owner. Formal living room, formal dining room, dreamy large eat in kitchen, family room with fireplace, 3 way split bedroom arrangement for privacy and walk in closets. The master bedroom is huge with 2 walk-in closets, double vanities, water closet, garden tub and separate tiled shower. The sun porch is not included in the square footage but definitely is a nice addition to the home to enjoy the ...
- 8659 Springtree Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32210
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1818 Sqft
- Westside Beauty! This beautiful and spacious home is scheduled for a brand new roof the first week of December. Lots of room in this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home, over 1800 sq ft of it. You are welcomed into this home by a large foyer with new carpeting in the formal living room and formal dining room. There is new laminate flooring in the foyer all the way through to the kitchen and family room. The kitchen includes all appliances, even the washer/dryer in the interior laundry room. The seller has installed a beautif ...
- 2765 Acorn Park Dr N, Jacksonville, FL 32218
- 5 Beds · 2 Baths · 1673 Sqft
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms available on the Northside. Cash or Conventional only due to condition. This home is not available for rent, it is for sale only. Property is occupied, must have confirmed appointment.
- 10857 Lothmore Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32221
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2604 Sqft
- No need to wait for new construction when this stunning home is ready and waiting for you. Spanning over 2600 sq ft, this all brick beauty features, formal LR, FD, massive family room with a great view of the relaxing lake. Beautiful crown molding and laminate flooring are in the main living areas. A deluxe chef's kitchen with granite counters, ceramic tile flooring and double wall ovens are the centerpiece of this property. Off of the formal living room is the luxurious master suite which spans the entire southern ...
- 504 Worcester Ct, Jacksonville, FL 32218
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1490 Sqft
- This lovely 3 bedroom 2 bath home on Jacksonville's popular Northside is sure to impress! Located near the airport and lots of shopping this like new home is ready for it's new owner. The large spacious kitchen comes complete with SS appliances. The spacious master retreat boasts a light filled bedroom and a luxurious master bathroom that features a huge garden tub along with a separate fully enclosed shower. The split bedroom arrangement is great for privacy from other house guests and share a full bathroom. Views ...
- 11583 Riverstone Way, Jacksonville, FL 32218
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1741 Sqft
- 4319 Ish Brant Ct W, Jacksonville, FL 32210
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1504 Sqft
- Beautiful well maintained beauty! This well maintained corner lot home is ready for its new owner. Newer roof, bamboo wood flooring, original hardwood flooring in the bedrooms, crown molding, 18'' tiles, french doors, spacious closets, three spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal living room, family room, Large fully updated eat in kitchen and indoor laundry room are some of the well appointed rooms in this home. The master bedroom has 2 closets. You'll love the layout of this home! The swing set and shed convey wi ...
- 6568 Harmon Hills Cir, Jacksonville, FL 32222
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1994 Sqft
- This immaculate home will rival any new construction home that you will find on Jacksonville's Westside!No CDD fees! No need to wait for new when this pristine home is available and full up upgrades. This spacious property features, formal living room, formal dining room, large gourmet eat in kitchen, granite counter-tops, large center island and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen overlooks the spacious family with 9ft extended sliding patio doors which lead out to the screened lanai. Enjoy your peaceful view ...
- 355 E 45th St, Jacksonville, FL 32208
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 964 Sqft
- This charming all brick doll house is ready for it's new owner. There is a new roof on the 2 bedroom plus office bungalow. If your yearning for old Jacksonville charm this is certainly the home for you. Features such as the wood burning fireplace, wood floors, retro kitchen tile, detached garage and large fenced backyard make this cutie an exceptional value. It's within minutes of the airport, schools, shopping and bus lines. Down payment assistance is still available to purchase this home.